Friday, February 23, 2007

Under Portland's Banner

It was a fun trip. And I will be posting some pictures from Zion N.P. that are...I'm not sure what the polite version of "utterly knocked me on my ass" is, but they're that. Southern Utah is a beautiful place, once you get outside the golf communities and the strip malls, and hopefully our little family will go back for a visit someday.


But to be curled warm and sleepy beside a warm, sleepy and delightfully curvaceous wife in the pre-dawn and have a little body come wiggling in beside you who whispers "Daddy! You're home!"...


It's good to be back under Portland's banner.

2 comments:

walternatives said...

Welcome home, Daddy...

Millicent said...

Awwww....ain't you schweet? I'm glad you enjoyed your travels and I'm looking forward to more photos. That's a beautiful landscape that, for me, has always inspired introspection. Looks like it got you too.