Monday, June 25, 2007

Drawn in venture

I don't want to say more than this: she was born in Lianjiang, probably in March of 2006.

We think we already adore her, little extra bits and all. If hoping and wanting were physical things she would be sleeping in her little bed here tonight. But right now we're still hoping. And wanting. And waiting. And hoping that it's our turn for blessings on the ascending turn of the bhavacakra.

For what price of a whisper in the ear of Guanyin, to help us turn it a little further upwards?

"My brother kneels, so saith Kabir,
To stone and brass in heathen wise,
But in my brother's voice I hear
My own unanswered agonies.
His God is as his fates assign,
His prayer is all the world's--and mine."

4 comments:

wzgirl said...

Wow. I think that I want to say...congratulations.

walternatives said...

I'm hoping and wanting with you, Chief.

You've got a cheerleader here in Texas.

Anonymous said...

Good Golly Miss Polly!
She's a keeper!
How 'bout that third nipple?
MOJO

atomic mama said...

No way! Way?? Best, best, best wishes!!!